We take the healthy and safety of our food, our employees and all of our customers incredibly seriously. Our food is designed to be enjoyed by people of as many varying diets and allergies as possible. Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee that any of our food has not come in contact with any particular allergen, but we make continuous efforts to uphold as high a standard as possible including:
- Following all standards and procedures as set out by Toronto Public Health and DineSafe.
- Including identifiers for gluten friendly, vegetarian, vegan and dairy free items on our menu.
- Including labels in every catering order highlighting each ingredients used to make the dish/item. For an online listing of all the ingredients in our dishes, please click here.
- Cooking items from scratch in our own kitchen where we can monitor the contents and ingredients of all items.
- Ensuring cross contamination does not occur by clearly separating items and using separate utensils/tongs/spoons when preparing each item.
- To avoid the risk of nut allergy contact we do not use nuts in our recipes.
- Properly educating all employees to ensure consistent compliance with our food handling policies.